Call River Cruise Tours free to book 0800 612 5677 and receive a free case of wine. PLUS we have no credit card fees!
Enjoy Christmas and the festive season in the heart of Germany aboard a deluxe 5-night Main River cruise tour. Explore enchanting winter wonderlands and traditional Christmas Markets in Miltenberg and Rothenburg. Visit the Bishop’s Residenz in Würzbur ; take an included excursion to the famed Romantic Road; and enjoy a baking demonstration in Miltenberg. In Prague, see the city’s best known treasures and stroll through the wonderful Christmas market in the Old Town.
On arrival in Prague you will be met and transferred to the Hilton Prague Hotel for two nights.
Featured Hotel – Hilton Prague
Price & dates
All prices and supplements are per person. The prices and departure dates listed in the table below do not show live availability therefore may not be up-to-date. To find out the latest availability please call us on 0800 612 5677 for information.
|Departure Date||Booking Code||Your Ship||Price|
|03 Dec 2015||WNF||Avalon Vista||£1670|
Prices are based on flights from Heathrow with British Airways. Flights are also available at a supplement from Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Durham Teeside, Edingburgh, Glasgow, Humberside, Leeds Bradford, Manchester and Norwich.
The Avalon experience
- PRAGUE Guided sightseeing, Astronomical Clock and visit Hradcany Castle grounds
- NUREMBERG Guided sightseeing
- BAMBERG Guided sightseeing, see the Old Town Hall; beer tasting
- ROTHENBURG Excursion
- WÜRZBURG Guided sightseeing, visit the Bishop’s Residenz
- MILTENBERG Guided sightseeing
- WELCOME RECEPTION, CAPTAIN’S RECEPTION AND FAREWELL DINNER
Included in the price
- Private door-to-door home pick-up service by executive car for you and your travelling companions
- Flights from London Heathrow with British Airways; regional flights at a supplement
- 5 nights deluxe accommodation in a spacious stateroom with hotel-style beds, ensuite facilities and river views. Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and a French balcony in most staterooms; 2 nights at the Hilton Hotel, Prague
- All meals on board including full breakfast, buffet lunch and waiter service dinner with quality wines from Europe’s most famous wine regions; afternoon tea with cakes and sweet treats; a choice of teas and coffees throughout the day. Buffet breakfast in Prague
- Included excursions and sightseeing trips with Local Guides and a choice of optional tours; headsets provided on excursions
- Services of an experienced Cruise Director
- Gratuities for Cruise Director and crew
- On board lectures, activities and nightly piano music
- Welcome reception, Captain’s Reception and Farewell Dinner
- All transfers, local port charges and airport taxes